- Interview and select student to sponsor.
- Pay the student during any work-study or related experience at the dealership.
- Provide opportunities within the dealership organization for the student to achieve the objectives of the work-study and internship activities.
- Appoint an in-dealership coordinator to assist the other parties in planning and monitoring the work experience and the internship experience.
- Dealership coordinator will meet with the student and agricultural systems management faculty to establish specific activities for each student and to monitor the progress of both the student and the Dealership Management Program.