Dealership Management Program: Work-Study
- Understand day-to-day operation and management of a dealership.
- Use an inventory management system for finding and processing parts.
- Set up and pre-deliver a selected piece of equipment with the aid of set-up and pre-delivery instructions.
- Identify three criteria required for a successful sales call.
- Assist a technician with one major repair of a tractor or combine.
- Assist the bookkeeper in daily and monthly activities.
Reporting and Feedback
- The student will summarize their work experience with an oral report to fellow students, agricultural systems management faculty and dealership personnel.